Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping with Lancashire Furniture
1. Returns & Refunds: This is the returns and refund policy for any item bought from www.ShopLancashireFurniture.co.uk
1.1: If you have an issue with the product you have purchase we recommend contacting us directly via email Support@ShopLancashireFurniture.co.uk to see if we can resolve the issue for you.
1.2: We have a standard 14 days return policy. However due to some products being made to the customers choice, we do not accept refunds once the product has been accepted, but may be able to offer exchanges, store credit or replacements.
1.2.1: Unless the product is damaged.
1.3: Before returning an item, you must first contact us via email Support@ShopLancashireFurniture.co.uk with the subject ‘RETURNS’ along with an explanation of your issue with the product. Once confirmation is given by our team, you may then return the product to the following address (35-37 Lancaster Road, Preston, PR1 1FB).
1.4: We are not responsible for the returns costs.
1.5: We reserve the right to refuse returns if the conditions above are not met.
1.6: Sale items are non-refundable.
1.7: For any manufacturer defects with a product, we will replace the part.
1.8: Any ‘Full Refund’ does not include Shipping Costs. Shop Lancashire Furniture will take a 10% fee, to cover any costs incurred by the company (Deposit is none refundable)
1.9.1: In respect of finance, any amount contributed towards the finance would be treated as a deposit and therefore none refundable.
1.9.2: We can not provide a “full refunder any such refund” for finance option as this is a direct agreement between the consumer and the finance company and we do not take any responsibility for the rates they charge.
Step 1: Email us Support@ShopLancashireFurniture.co.uk with an explanation why you want to return your item. Give us a chance to resolve the issue or confirm your return.
Step 2: Wait for a member of the team to respond and either resolve the issue or provide further instructions
Step 3: Wait 14-28 Working Days once we have received your product for us to issue your full refund.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and Klarna’s widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Terms and Conditions
Below is an example of what to add your existing Terms & Conditions. In the text below, you only need to list the payment methods that you are using. If you already have a similar text in place, skip this section.
Combined EU Texts
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.